Editing is one of the most complicated and time-consuming parts filmmaking. It can take anywhere from several weeks to several months to edit a short film. On average, 80% of the time is spent on technical editing and the remaining 20% on creative editing and decision-making. Edwise uses artificial intelligence to tackle most routine tasks, such as continuity editing, color correction, correct ordering, cutting shots and sound synchronization, leaving filmmakers with more time for creative editing. The program will continuously learn from its users and develop personal styles with the use of visual analysis with object detection, determining what is important and omitting unneeded footage. The Edwise plugin will be integrated into the existing editing software and provided on a subscription basis.